* The new VTX(r)1800F is available in these exciting colors: Black, Titanium Tribal, Candy Black Cherry and Silver Tribal.
* The VTX1800F is available in three distinctive build variations: Spec 1, 2 and 3.
* Bold sport-custom performance-cruiser styling.
* Bobbed-style front steel fender with straight-cut rear steel fender complement the drag racing styling.
* Low 27.9-inch two-piece gunfighter-style seat features a removable passenger section for an enhanced custom look.
* New semi-swept high-rise aluminum handlebar mounts provide a comfortable, upright riding position.
* Handsome chromed two-into-two staggered exhaust system features five-bolt muffler tips and a deep exhaust note.
* Streamlined headlight features a smaller hooded lens for a unique minimalist look.
* Aggressive 10-spoke racing-style cast wheels feature a low-profile 130/55R-18 radial front tire with an aggressive 180/55R-18 radial rear tire that puts the engine's awesome power to the ground and enhances the overall performance custom look.
* Large, handsomely finished flangeless 4.8-gallon gas tank features pin-stripe quality VTX decal badging.
* New custom-design wedge-shape mirrors.
* New custom-style recessed LED tail and brake light.
* New billet-style rear fender rails feature a slotted surface treatment with hairline brushed finish for a unique custom look.
* New bullet-style turn signals feature chrome visors, clear lenses, and amber flasher bulbs.
* New tank-mounted digital LCD instrumentation includes a speedometer, bar graph tachometer, odometer, A and B tripmeters, and a clock.
* ECU-controlled, closed-loop emission control system utilizes an air injection system and three-way exhaust catalyzer to simultaneously reduce emissions of hydrocarbons (HC), carbon monoxide (CO), and oxides of nitrogen (NOx). California model exceeds CARB 2008 standards.