- Small rallies make it easy to meet new friends. With less than 100 attendees the atmosphere is intimate and welcoming.
- Participants have a wide range of experience and ability. AltRider uses sign-up sheets to match equally skilled riders to appropriate routes.
- Eastern PA has some challenging roads and trails. Providing GPX files beforehand makes navigation easy.
- Determined riders on big ADV bikes can get through some pretty rough stuff. Plenty of people are there to help if things get too rough and your bike decides to take an unplanned mud nap.
- Pennsylvania storms can be biblical. If you want a dry place to sleep, make sure you have some seriously beefy tent stakes and a hammer to drive them into hard ground.