2007 SUZUKI BOULEVARD C90
The long, low and massive Suzuki Boulevard C90 is the best of all motorcycling worlds. The 2007 C90combines all the attitude of classic cruiser styling with the performance characteristics gleaned fromSuzuki's championship-winning GSX-R line.
The C90's torquey 90 cubic-inch, V-Twin engine employs Suzuki's industry-leading electronic fuel-injectionsystem. The Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system, multi-hole fuel injectors and 32-bit ECU result insmoother power delivery, better throttle response and improved fuel consumption. Additional featuresinclude air/oil-cooling, plated cylinders, hydraulic valve lash adjusters, a five-speed transmission and lowmaintenanceshaft drive. Supporting the C90 is a double-cradle steel frame made of large-diameter, thinwalledtubing for maximum strength and minimal weight.
Suspension components include a 41mm front fork and pre-load adjustable rear shock for a plush and comfortableride. The whole nostalgic-looking package rolls on wide tires mounted to cast-aluminum wheelswith dual disc brakes up front and a single disc at the rear. Styling highlights include a low, wide fuel tankwith oversized speedometer, gracefully wide handlebar, multi-reflector headlamp, slash-cut mufflers and anair cleaner cover that accentuates the mighty V-Twin engine.
Boulevard C90 Features Include:
* New front brake master cylinder, brake lever, clutch lever and handlebar switches feature anupdated design
* GSX-R-derived electronic fuel injection for better throttle response, improved fuel consumption andsmoother power delivery
* Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) eliminates a manually operated choke system for easier cold enginestarting utilizing exhaust catalyzer and PAIR system for better emissions control
* Low-rider styling cues include a wide and low handlebar, sleek-looking saddle, wide and low fuel tankwith oversized speedometer, slash-cut mufflers and an airbox shape that complements the fuel tank
* For rider-comfort a wide saddle is just 27.6-inch from the ground and provides a riding position thatincorporates ideal handlebar and foot-control placement
C90 (K7) AT A GLANCE
Suggested Retail: $10,499, $10,299 (Black)
Engine Type: Four-stroke, V-twin,air/oil-cooled, SOHC
Bore and Stroke: 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm
Front Brake: Dual Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Single Hydraulic Disc
Wheelbase: 66.9 in. (1700 mm)
Dry Weight: 665 lbs. (302 kg)