2007 SUZUKI BOULEVARD C50
The 2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50 offers traditional looks, modern engineering and, in turn, unmatched value.No doubt, its class-leading features and championship-winning technology - Suzuki DNA -- place it manysteps above the competition.
Most importantly, the C50 is equipped with Suzuki's multi-championship-winning electronic fuel injectionsystem. This modification brings a whole new level of performance to the 45-degree, 50-cubic-inch V-Twinengine. The Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system, multi-hole injectors and 32-bit ECU from the GSX-Rseries provide the C50 with easier starting, improved mileage and smoother throttle response.
Nostalgic styling cues include a classic 4.1-gallon fuel tank, wide fenders and show-quality paint scheme.Dual staggered exhaust system, full-size floor boards with heel/toe shifter, and multi-reflector headlampand turn signals enhance the overall package. Convenient hazard lamp and headlamp passing switchesare standard.
Boulevard C50 Features Include:
* New fuel gauge added to the speedometer
* Updated front brake master cylinder, brake lever, clutch lever, and handlebar switch design
* GSX-R-derived electronic fuel injection for better throttle response, improved fuel consumptionand smooth power delivery
* Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) eliminates a manually operated choke system for easier cold engine starting
* Utilizing exhaust catalyzer and PAIR system for better emissions control
* Dual-staggered exhaust and floor boards with heel-toe shift lever
* Comfortably wide saddle is low to the ground so most riders can be flat-footed at stops
* Multi-reflector headlamp and turn signals and hazard lamp and headlamp passing switches providegood looks and convenience
C50 (K7) AT A GLANCE
Suggested Retail: $6,799, $6,699 (Black)
Engine Type: Four-stroke, V-twin,liquid-cooled, SOHC
Bore and Stroke: 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm
Front Brake: Single Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Mechanical Drum
Wheelbase: 65.2 in. (1655 mm)
Dry Weight: 542 lbs. (246 kg)