- The Ride to Work nonprofit advocacy program can be reached at: POB 1072, Proctor, Minnesota, 55810 USA.
- The Ride to Work Organization's Mission: To advocate and support the use of motorcycles for transportation, and to provide information about transportation riding to the public.
- Ride to Work Day Participating Countries include: Germany, Philippines, England, Israel, Turkey, Ecuador, United States, and many others.
- The latest issue of 'The Daily Rider' newsletter (#6) is avalable as a .pdf file at
- A brief history of Ride to Work Day is available at www.ridetowork.org/docs/2004history.html
- A transportation motorcycling fact sheet is available at www.ridetowork.org/docs/Trans_Facts.html
- Motorcycle commuting photos, illustrations and RTW Day logo art are available at