Consisting of awards from McQueen's long history of both motorcar and motorcycle racing, the nearly two-dozen pieces in the collection will be sold individually and with no reserve. Spanning a period from the late 1950s to the mid-70s, this amazing collection includes some of the following trophies:
* 1959 Santa Barbara Road Races, 3rd Place - McQueen's first big race, driving a Lotus XI
* 1969 IDRA 4x4 Ascot Park, 1st Place
* 1961 RRMC Hare Scramble, 2nd Place
* 1964 RRMC "Long Distance Champion"
* 1964 District 37 Championship Hare Scrambles, 2nd Place
* 1971 ACE, 3rd place