· Casey Stoner's pole in Qatar was the first for Honda at the Losail circuit since Stoner was on pole there on his non-factory Honda in 2006.
· Qatar was the first time that Honda riders have taken the top two qualifying places in the MotoGP class since the Grand Prix of Valencia in 2005, when Sete Gibernau was on pole and Marco Melandri was second on the grid.
· Casey Stoner's win at Qatar was the first for Honda in the opening race of the year since Valentino Rossi at Suzuka in 2003.
· Stoner's win in Qatar was the first Honda victory at the circuit since Sete Gibernau won in 2004 on the 990cc RC211V.
· Pedrosa's win at the Portuguese GP was the first for Honda at the Estoril circuit during the 800cc era of MotoGP.
· Stoner's victory at the French GP was the first in MotoGP for a Honda rider at Le Mans since Marco Melandri in 2006.
· With Pedrosa's win at Estoril and Stoner's at Le Mans and Catalunya, Honda had three successive MotoGP victories for the first time in the 800cc era of MotoGP.
· With his victory at Silverstone, Stoner became the first Honda rider to win three successive MotoGP races since Valentino Rossi in 2003 on the 990cc machine.
· At the Czech GP Honda riders filled all three podium places in a MotoGP race for the first time since the US GP at Laguna Seca in 2006.
· Stoner's victory at Brno was also the first for a Honda rider at the Czech GP since Sete Gibernau in 2004.
· Honda riders have taken eight victories from the first eleven races of 2011, which is already their best season so far in the 800cc era and equals the number of wins achieved by Honda in 2006, the final season of the 990cc era of MotoGP.
· Honda are just 15 points below the maximum possible score in the constructors championship after the first eleven races of the year.