New motorcycles from Kawasaki, Energica, and Indian Motorcycles will be unveiled at The Quail Motorcycle Gathering this Saturday, May 14, 2016 at Quail Lodge & Golf Club. In addition to these three motorcycles, various other sponsors will be launching new products and services at the event.
“To have brand new motorcycles and products unveiled at our event is just amazing,” said Gordon McCall, Director of Motorsports at The Quail. “Spectators can get an up-close look at some of the oldest and rarest motorcycles in existence and then walk across the grass to lay their eyes on the newest motorcycles that haven’t yet hit the market. This contrast and the diversity of machines on display is what makes this event so special.”
Reasons you need to go make the trip to Carmel Valley this Saturday:
- Energica Motor Company will unveil the Energica Eva for the first time in the United States. This Italian-made, all-electric streetfighter comes equipped with an integrated fast charge system. This will be put to the test as the bike goes on a 350-mile trek from Los Angeles to San Francisco, making a stop at The Quail Motorcycle Gathering.
- Kawasaki Motors Corp's 2017 Z125 PRO will be making its public West Coast debut at The Quail Motorcycle Gathering. This small displacement street motorcycle is designed to welcome new riders with a low price and minimal intimidation.
- Indian Motorcycle of Hollister will be showing the latest addition of the Dark Horse family, the 2016 Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Stealth Edition. Customized by Indian Motorcycle of Hollister, this special edition bike will be making one of its first public showings at The Quail.
- American Honda Motor Co. will have the 2016 Africa Twin on display, accompanied by its 1988 counterpart. The new Africa Twin caused quite a stir among adventure motorcyclists in 2015-2016.
- Lightning Motorcycles, maker of the "fastest production motorcycle in the world," will be unveiling a new technology at the event.
- SHOEI Helmets will introduce the SHOEI Professional Fitting Service, a new program only offered at exclusive events.
- Transitions Optical will be displaying their revolutionary Transitions Adaptive Shields, which use photochromic technology to react to lighting changes and seamlessly adjust from clear to dark and everything in between.
- MotoChic Gear's Special Edition Cooling Base Layer Top is the most advanced base layer gear on the market, and its cooling properties can reduce muscle fatigue while riding or participating in any number of activities.
- Oscar by Alpinestars will display their latest: the Oscar Brass Leather Jacket and Twin Drystar Riding Shoes.
- Pagnol-Moto is showing their M3 Pants, billed as "the redefinition of the motorcycle leather pant in terms of design and fit."
- Clearwater Lights announces the launch of a new website, which makes it easier than ever for motorcyclists to find lighting solutions for their bikes.
- MotoQuest is expanding its offerings for the motorcycling destination of Baja California. Services include several guided motorcycle tours and motorcycle rentals out of their Long Beach, CA facility.
- Bonhams is pleased to announce that it is now accepting motorcycle consignments in addition to its traditional auction services.
All in all the 2016 The Quail Motorcycle Gathering is shaping up to be a must-see event. Tickets can be purchased at www.quaillodgetickets.com and will be available at the gate on the day of the event.