- Track Marshal: provides support with motorcycle recovery in the event of a crash or mechanical failure.
- Tire Marshal: assists tire-control coordinator in paddock, hot pit, and grid to ensure competitors follow tire-allocation regulations.
- Technical Control: supports technical director to certify racing motorcycles conform to rulebook.
- Registration Staff: helps registration manager verify competitors, crew, media, and VIPs have appropriate credentials and parking passes.
- Grid Marshal: assists chief steward help riders follow practice and qualifying procedures and make sure their motorcycles are positioned correctly on the grid for race starts.
- Marketing: Marketing volunteers assist with kids zone, deployment of signage, podium presentations and other various event marketing tasks.
- Grid Marshal: Hospitality Volunteers assist in the MotoAmerica hospitality, ensuring the area is clean and stocked, and providing a welcoming environment for staff and VIP guests.