Other AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days activities include:
* Motorcycle demo rides provided by Triumph, BMW, Buell, Can-Am Spyder, Harley-Davidson, Kawasaki, KTM, Kymco USA, Moto Guzzi and Vectrix.
* The Motorcycle Hall of Fame Auction.
* Motorcycling seminars sponsored by Kymco USA, featuring noted world travelers, authors, writers, builders and experts such as Zack Coffman, John Healy, Don Hutchinson, Clement Salvadori, Mike Seate, Alice Sexton, Ted Simon, Bob Vail, Craig Vetter and Mark Wilsmore.
* A special display by the North American Laverda Owners Club, featuring Laverda founder Piero Laverda.
* American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association road racing, motocross, cross-country, trials and dirt track.
* 2002 World Champion Triumph stunt rider Kevin Carmichael, Team FMX Freestyle, Team Extreme Motosphere and Ryan Young's Trials Stars Show.
* Guided rides of the rolling countryside around Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.