In November 2009, the Moto Guzzi V7 Racer was unveiled at EICMA to a great deal of oohing and awwing. Now, thanks to dealer and customer demand, the V7 Racer will be made-to-order for the US market for a limited time, a really limited time. Orders will only be open until Monday, February 28. Customers must place their order with their local Moto Guzzi dealer.
Locate the nearest Moto Guzzi dealer at www.motoguzzi-us.com
Highlights of the V7 Racer:
• The V7 Racer features a red frame that was inspired by the earliest V7 Sport models
- Paired with matching red hubs and swingarm
• The black fuel tank matches the front and rear fenders, seat cover, and wheels
- The fuel tank is finished with a leather strap that runs along the center of the tank.
• Aluminum side covers, throttle body covers, and muffler bracket
• Silver wire spoke wheels and black rims highlight the red wheel hubs
• Suede solo saddle
• Custom billet aluminum adjustable rearsets
• Front suspension is a 40mm Marzocchi front fork with rubber bellows
• Fully-adjustable, twin Bitubo remote reservoir rear shocks
• The braking system uses a 320mm floating front disc with fixed four-piston Brembo caliper and a 260mm rear disc.
• Pirelli Demon Sport tires
• The V7 Racer is powered by the same fuel-injected 744cc 90-degree V-Twin engine as the V7 Classic
• MSRP: $9790