Sizes: X-Small - XX-Large
Colors: Gloss Ash, Gloss Black, Gloss White, Matte Black
Retail Price: Solids: $275.00
* Engineered in Italy and manufactured in China to the motorcyclist specific EC standard while also meeting the USA's DOT standard.
* Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
* Note that with CE certification the chin bars are tested. Thus the Attivo has been CE certified just as a full face helmet would be!
* The Attivo's chin bar lock mechanism exceeds expectations for safety and convenience. The face cover lock utilizes metal pins, making it extremely resistant to opening in the event of an accident. At the same time the actuation button is easy to use even with one gloved hand.
* The exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong Advanced Thermo Material (ATM).
* Exterior shell is aerodynamically shaped for ease of cutting through the air with less buffeting and wind noise, thus lessening the stress on the rider's neck muscles after a long ride.
* Two sizes of outer shells cover the 6 helmet sizes for the ultimate in a light weight yet proportional fit.
* The Attivo features a double density high impact inner EPS shell.
* The Attivo features a mid-oval shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and more snug fit ear to ear.
* The Attivo shield closes when the chin bar of the helmet is opened. Not all modular helmets do this. If both the chin bar of a helmet and the shield are open at the same time the aerodynamic effect created is very uncomfortable (unsafe) for the rider, this risk is eliminated with the Attivo.
* An anti-fog, non-scratch 2.2mm thick outer quick release clear shield is standard.
* A sleek 50% or "smoke" tint interior shield can be moved into position at the rider's discretion via an easy to access lever on the exterior left side of the helmet. Interior shield can be used even with the chin bar rotated upward.
* Removable and washable ultra-plush non-deformable high density expanded polyurethane cheek pads and liner which are manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort.
* Padded chin strap with a micro adjustable closure buckle for fantastic comfort, easy operation and maximum safety.
* Removable and washable chin curtain is standard.
* A medium Attivo helmet weighs only 1780 grams or 3.92 pounds.
* Features the exclusive "Vemar Klima" adjustable full ventilation system with four intake vents on the top and front of the exterior shell and three exhaust vents in the rear.
* Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide.