RACE-BRED for Super Sport Performance!
April 2011, K&N Engineering, Inc., releases yet another OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filter for the 2011 SUZUKI GSX-R600 and 750 model Sportbikes. Allow your modified Super Sport to breathe when being put to use as a track day performer.
|DESCRIPTION: SUZUKI GSX-R600/GSX-R750; 2011 ||PART NO: SU-7511R ||MSRP: $75.00 |
• K&N’s purpose built RACE-SPEC High-Flow Filter Media
• Designed with 25% less pleats, opens up intake tract
• Built with only “2” Layers of special pleated cotton media
• Deep 1 ¼” pleats helps to lower restriction, increasing horsepower and torque
• Durable application specific sealing bead
K&N’s “new” SU-7511R RACE-SPEC High-Flow Air Filter made for track
specific SUZUKI GSX-R 600’s and 750’s provide low restriction, resulting in
increased throttle-response, horsepower and torque. Opening up the intake track with 25% less pleats
and building the filter with deep 1 ¼” pleats that are only “2” layers of K&N’s special media helps to provide extra low restriction and even more high-flow than the standard High-Flow Air Filters. This filter is designed to slide directly into the OE Air Filter Assembly without any fitting or cutting required. The injection molded Urethane frame offers a durable sealing bead ensuring extra long life. K&N High-Flow filters have been made in the USA for over 40 years.
• Fuel-Management Modifications MANDATORY
• Closed-Course Competition Use ONLY
• Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready for RACE
• Covered by K&N One-Year Limited Warranty®
KEY PRODUCT LINKS:
• Product Samples Available Upon Request •